The Jerez 3 Gloves are derived from MotoGP. Thanks to feedback provided by the REV'IT! MotoGP riders, a durable and highly abrasion resistant double TPU hard-shell palm slider has been added for a safety boost.
- Comfort adjustment strap
- Double adjustment tab
- Double cuff closure
- Stretch lips
- Regular cuff
- Harmonica Construction: Based on the Engineered skin® design philosophy the harmonica construction mimics the natural anatomy of the hand. It has been constructed to imitate the movement of your hand when you make a fist; providing a perfect fit and allowing perfect freedom of movement.
- Outside Stitching: The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- Pitards Digital Grip Patches: REV’IT! digital grip features a digital print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Fit: race fit
- Ventilation: ventilation panels
- 3D Air Mesh: This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Kangaroo Leather: Compared with cowhide, kangaroo leather is known specifically for its lighter weight and higher abrasion resistance. This provides greater protection in case of a fall on the roadway.
- Pittards® Goat Armortan® WR100X: This leather structure is constructed from microscopic fibrils, which are randomly intertwined to form fibre bundles. Armortan® encases these fibril bundles with microscopic, ceramic armour-plates, which are more resistant to abrasion. This increases the durability of the leather by preventing wear on contact surfaces and materials. The leather has also been processed specifically to improve breathability and overall comfort.
- Pittards® Goat Digital™ WR100X: The Pittards® WR100X tanning process provides excellent water repellence and very low water-uptake, for greater insulation benefits. The unique Pittards® water-resistant technology limits water-uptake into the fibre structure. This guarantees excellent grip and sensitivity, even under the most adverse conditions. The result is optimum grip and maximum control, ride after ride.
- Synthetic PU Leather: Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- Double TPU Hard-shell Palm Slider: One slider has been placed on the right side of the palm to protect the triquetrum bone. The second slider has been placed on the left side to protect the scaphoid bone. The palm sliders are made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of the glove is highly increased with these sliders reducing the risk for the rider significantly.
- Dual-comp Protector: TPU aluminium protector at shoulders, elbows, and knuckles. The dual-comp protector consists of a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminium high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding. This lightweight hard part increases the level of protection significantly, without adding the considerable weight of traditional plastic hard parts. When fighting G-forces, every gram counts! Under the shoulder and elbow parts is ergonomically shaped, CE-approved armour, perfectly placed to maximize impact-resistance while preserving freedom of movement.
- Temperfoam: Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- TPU Hard-shell Finger Knuckles: Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
- TPU Hard-shell Thumb Protector: Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection against impact and to optimize sliding.
- Ventilated Dual Comp Protector: The dual-comp protector consists of a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminum high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding. This lightweight hard part increases the level of protection significantly, without adding the considerable weight of traditional plastic hard parts. The dual comp protectors have been perforated to allow airflow to enter the gloves keeping your hands cool and comfortable.
- TPU hard-shell little finger protector
- TRYONIC Impact Protection Technology