The HJC RPHA 11 improves upon the very successful RPHA 10, resulting in an even lighter more finely tuned helmet for sport and track-day riders. A more aerodynamically refined shell, improved rear spoiler design, ACS "Advanced Channeling Ventilation System", an added forehead vent, greater field of view, a redesigned visor gasket system and both clear and smoke tinted optically-superior Pinlock-ready 2D flat-racing visors.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass aerodynamic shell structure for the best performance at high speed.
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and lighter than the RPHA 10.
- Weight: 1300 grams (+/- 50)
- Lager wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Significant increase of airflow with an optimized shell design for the new 10 vent air flow ventilation system. 6 Front, and 4 vents on the back. The best ventilated race helmet on the market.
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly rubber notched dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced polygene silver infused anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Visor Replacement System is a simple and secure visor ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Visor is optically superior 2D face visor and provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic visor locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced visor dual lock system for high speed, and racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads removable system for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Communication System Ready with built-in communication speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Includes heavy duty, optically correct visor, both clear and dark smoke visors and PIN-LOCK anti-fog insert lens
- DOT and ECE 22.05 approved. DOT sticker not included
- 5 YEAR HJC Warranty
WARNING: The RPHA 11 runs a full size small. If you measure in at a Medium, order a size Large.