Warning: Last items in stock!
|Shell||AIM+ | Organic fibre, multi-composite and high-performance fibre|
|Closure System||Double-D Ring|
|Interior - Lining||Fully removable | Washable | Moisture wicking|
|Use||Protect your Head|
Shoei’s extensive experience in off-road helmet design and manufacturing has led to the creation of a new standard in off-road helmets, the Shoei VFX-W. The aggressive shell design allows for a lightweight off-road helmet that offers incredible protection, form-fitting comfort, cooling ventilation and components that are easy to care for.
Shell: 4 different sizes
Sizes: XS - XXL
Weight: 1270gr (+/- 30gr) at size "M"
Cheek Pads: Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry
Center Pad: Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry
Chin Strap: Detachable and washable Max-Dry cover
3D Max: Proprietary synthetic fiber absorbs and exhausts sweat 2X faster than conventional nylon, Polyurethane foam pads are three dimensionally formed for a perfect fit
- Multiple venting and extraction – wire mesh especially easy to clean
- Several intake vents on the brow area and on the upper head area
- 7 Outlet vents on the back of the head to dispel heat
Shell: Radical new construction, integrated spoilers, optimized aerodynamics
Visor: New Extra Large design, perfect sun and roost protection
- Plastic hardware is utilized for easier visor breakaway during impact
- Includes a matte black strip to reduce glare
- 3D Max-Dry cheek pads in different thicknesses
- Shield and Nose cover available in various colours
- Mud guard and original SHOEI helmet bag comes with the helmet